The Private Tour - Maui
OverviewFor the discerning visitor who prefers their own private vehicle and custom-tailored tour experience, we offer The Private Tour. Whether its Hana, the backside of the West Maui Mountains, Upcountry, or any other exotic location, its visitors choice. Create your own tour or let our experts use their in-depth knowledge of Maui to help you custom-tailor your own experience. What would you like to do? What spots would you like to visit? Take a stroll down Lahaina's world-famous Front Street or visit the majestic Iao Needle. Or how about a swim at a rare black sand beach or in a fresh water pool surrounded by waterfalls and jungle? Upcountry Maui, Paia, Wailea (a.k.a. the Beverly Hills of Maui)... you name it. The sky's the limit!
Know More about this tourThis tour has more options and flexibility than our group tours. Your private tour begins when we pick you up at your hotel or condo. Our first stop will be to enjoy a delicious continental breakfast at a scenic place of your choosing or of our recommending. The rest of the day is entirely up to you! What would you like to do? Where would you like to go? What would you like to see? Our seasoned expert guides can make recommendations or you can decide or combination of the two. Options include but are not limited to the magnificent Hana/Hana Highway and all it has to offer, swimming at a black-sand beach, a red-sand beach or any number of world-class white-sand beaches. Perhaps you'd like to take a swim in a fresh water pool next to a waterfall surrounded by jungle, or take a stroll down Lahaina's front street, or take in the magnificent sights of Upcountry Maui and the slopes of Haleakala Volcano with its breathtaking bi-coastal views. With The Private Tour, it's visitor's choice.
Inclusions for The Private Tour
- Private tour
- Continental breakfast
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for The Private Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress comfortably; good walking shoes and swimming attire, towel and water shoes recommended for those who want to swim
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Maui Atlantis Submarine Adventure
- Kahului Shore Excursion: Heavenly Hana Tour
- West Maui and Molokai 60-minute Helicopter Tour
- Ulalena Show at Maui Theatre
- Kahului Shore Excursion: Maui Tropical Plantation and Iao Valley Tour
- Maui Surf Instruction 101
- Pali Sea Cliff Kayak Discovery
- Private Round-Trip Transfer: Maui International Airport to Maui Hotels