The Public Transport Temple Of Heaven And Tiananmen Square And Forbidden City And Summer Palace One Day Tour - Beijing
OverviewPeople most value the travel experience not devised by marketers. So we've paid great attention to the needs and wants on the part of our real travelers and are doing our best to present the best Beijing travel routes per our travelers' perspective. Beijing is big city with manyplaces to see, if you have limited time, and limited Budget and very interesting on our public transit service, Please take this tour. we can help you to see all high lightsights in beijing.The tour is including the temple of heaven, Tiananmen square, Forbidden city and Summer palace. The tour is also including all tickets and all public transit fee, beside of meal,NO any hidden costin it. you will love it!! our all tour guides have experience at least 6+ years.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourPick up from your hotel around 8:30 am. First visit Tiananmen Square (40 minutes), Tiananmen Square is the heart and symbol of Beijing and is the biggest square in the world as well. The square can hold about one million people for public celebration or gatherings. On the west of Tiananmen Square it is the Great Hall of the People, the meeting place of national people's congress of the People's Republic of China.hen move on to the Imperial Palace, also known as the "Forbidden City" (2 hours), the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history. The palace was built between 1406 and 1420, but was burnt down, rebuilt, sacked and renovated countless times, so most of the architecture you can see today dates from the 1700's and onwards.
Head to the Temple of Heaven (1.5 hours), the place where the Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. It is located in the southern part of Beijing, and had been one of the most holy places for the whole country for more than five centuries.
It used as a complex of sacrificial buildings for the Ming and Qing emperors.
After lunch, visit the Summer Palace (2 hours), one of China's largest imperial garden. Summer Palace was originally a royal garden and a temporary dwelling palace for emperors of Qing Dynasty.
After the day tour we are going to back to hotel.
Inclusions for The Public Transport Temple Of Heaven And Tiananmen Square And Forbidden City And Summer Palace One Day Tour
- Local profeesional guide who is over 6+ years experience
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour
- Local Lunch
- public transit fee
Exclusions for The Public Transport Temple Of Heaven And Tiananmen Square And Forbidden City And Summer Palace One Day Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
To visit forbidden city need all of your passport name and number to book the tickets the day before. otherwise , the tickets will sold out we are there in tickets office.thanks for your understanding
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver