This entirely original half-day walking tour provides a location by location and event by event retelling of the revolutionary story.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Meet at City Hall Plaza. Personal maps and individual audio will be distributed to enhance the experience.
- Sights include: Boston Harbor, Old South Meeting House, King's Chapel, Granary Burying Ground, Paul Revere's House, Old State House, and more!
- Break & Entry into Faneuil Hall*
- Discussions include: settling Boston, the personalities of the founding fathers, the Patriot cause, the British perspective, the cultural history of the North End, Paul Revere's Ride, Lexington & Concord, Battle of Bunker Hill, comparison of the American to the French Revolution, Boston Tea Party, Boston Massacre, and more!
- Finish at Christopher Columbus Park
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- Walking shoes.
- Weather appropriate clothing
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour operates in all conditions. Please dress appropriately.
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
*Faneuil Hall is normally free to enter, although most walking tours simply walk by it. Time permitting we will break to go inside, however, it is sometimes used for public functions and on occasion is not accessible.