The Rocks Pub Walking Tour - Sydney
OverviewDrink In History and explore Sydney's most historic settlement on The Rocks Pub Walk. This 2.5 hour small group historical walking tour visits four of Sydney's oldest pubs, stopping for a drink of craft beer, wine or cider in each. Discover the myths, meet the legends of Sydney's oldest pubs!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourTread in the footsteps of the convicts, larrikin gangs and locals of the past as you share a drink in 4 of Sydney's oldest pubs. Between watering holes, your guide will take you through the alleys and cobbled streets of The Rocks, Sydney's historic area, as they share the gossip, shouts and stories of Australia's first European settlement.
Tour includes: A choice of a craft beer, wine or soft drink (285ml/10oz) at each pub and a 2.5 hour guided walking tour of The Rocks covering:
- Sydney's Oldest Pub
- The first drink in Australia
- Larrikin Gangs
- The 6 o'clock Swill
- Bubonic Plague Outbreak
- The Fight for The Rocks
- Haunted places
- ....and more
Inclusions for The Rocks Pub Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for The Rocks Pub Walking Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.