The Roman Food Tour In Trastevere - Rome
OverviewTaste the best of Rome with this 4 hour walking food and wine tour through the Trastevere neighborhood. Your foodie guide will take you to 5 locally loved venues for over 20 delicious tastings. From homemade pasta, pizza, 30 year aged balsamic vinegar, truffles, cheese, wine, hams, gelato and more, youll enjoy the best food and wine Italy has to offer.
Know More about this tourExplore Trastevere, known as the most picturesque Roman neighborhood, with its beautiful arcitecture, cobblestone streets with ivy-coated buildings. Your foodie tour guide will introduce you to the locally loved food venues, to taste the best Rome has to offer. In between tastings, receive an insight into the culture and history which define the Eternal City.
Your tours starts at Trapizzino, where you will taste Parmigiano Reggiano drizzled with a 30 year aged balsamic vinegar, truffles and a roman suppli. The wine offered is a D.O.C.G Pecorino Romano.
Following Trapazzino taste a variety of pizza al taglio, with Italian craft beer from one of the best pizzerias in Rome. Favorite toppings include prosciuttowith fig and freshricotta with baby zucchini.
La Proscuitteria is an award winning salumeria, offering countless types of cheeses and meats. Enjoy the best cheeses Italy has to offer, includingMozzarella di bufala, Pecorino Romano, and sweet Gorgonzola. Decide which hamyoupreferbetweenParma, San Daniele and Salami. To compliment the food, a glass of DOCG Chianti wine will be offered to you.
Savorhandmadepasta dishes atthe local favorite restaurant. The pasta dishes are ravioli filled with ricotta andspinachandgnocchi with four cheeses.The wine offered is a D.O.C.G Vermentino.
The tour ends with an education in gelato atthe Fatamorgana gelateria. Become an expert in gelato,by learning howto spot the real thing fromthe fake stuff. Favorite flavors include pistacchiofrom Sicily and limone from theAmalfiCoast.
Inclusions for The Roman Food Tour In Trastevere
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
- Local guide
Exclusions for The Roman Food Tour In Trastevere
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
4-hour food and wine walking tour with a guide
Stroll though the beautiful Trastevere neighbourhood with its cobblestone streets with ivy-coated buildings
Enjoy over twenty tastings of the best food and wine Italy has to offer at locally loved food establiments
Visit a family owner restaurant, an award winning salumeria, one of the best pizzeria in Rome, artisanal gelateria and gourmet food shop.
Meet the people behind the food and hear their stories and secrets
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience