Travel by horse-drawn carriage through many parts of Victoria, including Beacon Hill Park and the Dallas Road waterfront. Visit the Mile 0 of the Trans Canada Highway where you will experience the splendor of the Olympic Mountains and the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
Know More about this tour
This popular tour begins with a breathtaking view of the majestic Empress Hotel, overlooking the Inner Harbor with its classic tall ships and sleek sailing vessels. Feel like royalty as you journey past landmark buildings and historic homes.
As you enter Beacon Hill Park, you will be dazzled with the array of fragrant flowers and delightful duck ponds.
You will continue on out to the Dallas Road waterfront, passing Mile 0 of the Trans Canada Highway. Here you'll gaze at the splendor of the Olympic Mountains and the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
The rest of your tour will be through the oldest neighborhood in Victoria with an impressive variety of well-maintained historic homes and gardens. The tour finishes back in the Inner Harbor by the Parliament buildings and the Royal London Wax Museum.
Inclusions for The Royal Carriage Tour
- Horse-drawn Carriage ride
- Professional uniformed staff
- Local taxes
Exclusions for The Royal Carriage Tour
- Gratuity (optional)
- Food and drink
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is wheelchair accessible. As long as you are able to get out of your wheelchair, the tour operator will look after it while you are on the tour
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.