The Sanctuary Of Loreto - Ancona
OverviewA spiritually enlightening tour, which is also meant to acquaint you with the history of the place. The tour will take you to the Sanctuary of Loreto, which was built originally to give shelter to pilgrims. You will walk down the pages of history and discover the many relics and anecdotes that this city has concealed of its past and history in this place. The tour is an all encompassing one, which will take care of your transport as well as will be presided over by a well versed tour guide.
- The Holy House of Nazareth.
- Experience one of the best artist works.
Know More about this tour
The Sanctuary of Loreto is a majestic construction that was built over three centuries to welcome pilgrims with a warm embrace. It was built with the help of a seres of talented artists, including Bramante and Sasovino.
This imposing construction was built to provide shelter to the walls of the Holy House of Mary of Nazareth. According to the legend it was miraculousle flown to the city of Loreto by angels. Inside there is a modest home, there is also a statue of the "Black Madonna" which rappresent the heart of the marian devotion. The most celebrated and famous pilgrimages takes place every year in June on foot from Macerata.
Meeting with your Tour Leader and departure to Loreto (30 min by private car from Ancona)
Arrival and beginning of the tour of the village (included the Basilica), with private authorized guide, (around 2 hours)
1 hour and half for shopping.
Inclusions for The Sanctuary Of Loreto
- The Assistance of a local guide, authorized guide for the customized visit of the Sanctuary and the transport in a private car
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 100 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.