The Seven Deadly Sins Of Krakow
OverviewKrakow is beautiful! But dont be fooled by its charm. Krakow hides its secrets and sins under cover of night. This is a two-hour evening walk around the old town of Krakow in a group of up to 30 people. See places connected with some of Krakow's sinful history. Please note that while it's a walking tour, it is also wheelchair accessible.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourCenturies of history left some scars on pretty face of Krakow. Medieval cruelty, sinful kings, queens, nobles and serial murderers are all part of shameful history of this city. See places which we represent as the seven deadly sins of Krakow.
Starting at 7:30pm in the heart of Krakow in front of Saint Mary's Basilica, our guide will prepare you for the evening walking tour. You will be taken around the strict city center, the main market square, Planty Park and its neighborhood. You will be visiting places which are connected with some events of Krakow's darker history.You'll have ample time at each attraction to explore and ask questions. The tour ends at about 9:30pm in the main square of Krakow.
Inclusions for The Seven Deadly Sins Of Krakow
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for The Seven Deadly Sins Of Krakow
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour requires a minimum age of 15
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Tour does not require additional documentation
Walking distance of the tour is approx. 2 km, flat area
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.