The Sheefrey Pass Bike Tour - Westport
OverviewThis electric bike tour takes you off the beaten track. Cars here are rare and its your day to take your time to explore, find a secluded beach, secret waterfall or track and relax. We head off into a thousand square kilometres of wilderness exploring glacial riverbeds, waterfalls, bronze age forts, ancient abbeys and castles along the way. Stopping for gourmet lunch of local cuisine. This is a wilderness of many choices and each will give you a great sense of wonder and enjoyment. Here the sheep outnumber you by a hundred to one. Watch salmon leap up waterfalls, trout jump, herons and kingfishers dive and splash, and otters play.
Know More about this tourShow More
This tour takes you to the top of a dramatic mountain road (made easy on our Kalkhoff electric bikes!). You'll then picnic at the top in ancient woodlands with breathtaking views.
Then it's downhill all the way through a stunning natural valley and on to Ireland's only fjord, Killary Harbour. Here we can catch a boat to sample some locally-farmed mussels with Simon and Kate and take in the dramatic scenery of the mountains plunging into the sea, maybe wave at passing dolphins, otter, salmon or other wildlife along the way.
You can opt for a kayak or local seaweed bath massage before heading home. Had too much fun, food or Guinness to cycle home? Relax, well drive. This trip is for making memories and taking home more than just pictures. For those who tried the Bangor Trail last year and raved about it, this is every bit as good!
Inclusions for The Sheefrey Pass Bike Tour
- Gourmet lunch with local cuisine. Quality electric and regular bikes. A guide with jeep support. All equipment necessary, including panniers, helmets etc. Maps and binoculars provided. All drinks and snacks provided. Waterproof clothing offered.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for The Sheefrey Pass Bike Tour
- Although waterproof clothing is provided, we recommend you bring your own.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.