Maximise your time in the snow with a 5.30am Melbourne Pickup. Enjoy the convenience of a meeting point near you, including CBD, St Kilda, Hawthorn & Ringwood locations. You can rest assured that your snow tour will be comfortable and hassle-free right from the get go, with spacious reclining seats, ample luggage space and roof racks for all your equipment. In addition to your passionate and knowledgable driver, you'll have in-van movies and usb phone chargers to keep you entertained on your journey. The mist should just be starting to lift as we cruise through the world-famous Yarra Valley Wine Region. Enjoy a break and some sight-seeing in the wonderful town of Yea before continuing the adventure through Victoria's High Country and its stunning Alpine scenery. Arrive at Mt Buller at around 9am, and from there the day is yours to enjoy. The more experienced skiers and boarders will be charging the slopes all day, while first timers and sight-seers will have the knowledge and advice of their guide to use as much or as little as they want. Take advantage of complimentary photos and a walking a tour of the village! We'll aim to leave the mountain at 4.30pm and enjoy a leisurely cruise back for an 8pm dropoff, sharing stories and reliving the day's adventures.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 16 Hrs
Departure Time :
Melbourne CBD 5.30am Alternative pickups commence approximately 15 - 30 minutes before or after this time, exact time will be advised on reconfirmation
Departure Details :
Melbourne CBD St Kilda Hawthorn East Ringwood
OverviewRide into winter in ultimate comfort & style with the Snow eXpress to Mt Buller! Fully enjoy your winter trip with the ease & convenience of a small-group beginning-to-end snow tour service! The state-of-the-art VW MultiVan you'll travel in is immaculately maintained and fully kitted for snow travel. All our driver/guides are experienced and licensed snow drivers who are fun, knowledgable and passionate about provided the best possible experience! In addition to sightseeing stops and High Country vistas, enjoy in-van movies, usb phone chargers and entertaining narration. Your guide is available to help you with any aspect of your day on the mountain, and will also take photos and provide a walking tour of the Mt Buller Village!
- Return Transport from Melbourne
- Mt Buller Entrance Fees
- An Experienced & Licensed Guide
- On-hand Assistance for Mt Buller Activities
- Water, Snacks & Sunscreen
- OptionalSouvenir Photos
- Optional Walking Tour of Mt Buller Village
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals & Drinks
- Ski Passes
- Equipment & Clothing Hire
- Ski Lessons
- Additional Mt Buller Activities
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- City Sports Tour of Melbourne with MCG Tour and National Sports Museum
- City Sports Tour of Melbourne with Etihad Stadium Tour
- Tour for Two: Private Mornington Peninsula Luxury Food and Wine-Tasting Day Trip
- Melbourne Shore Excursion: Sports Lovers Tours of Melbourne
- Private Arrival or Departure Transfer: Melbourne MEL Airport
- Foodie Melbourne and Beyond weekend
- 2-Day Perfect Melbourne Weekend