The Spirit Of Phang Nga Bay Cruise - June Bahtra - Phuket
OverviewBeautiful limestone karsts are the most attractive and distinctive sight to enjoy. Lush emerald green water all around with vertically erected stones to amaze! This trip will take you to sail on the crystal clear water from Phuket. Embark on board the "JUNE BAHTRA" and start cruising! Enjoy the spectacular scenery and relax. After a while we will reach James bond Island continue your journey by long tail boat through the mangrove delta and the Grotto Cave to the Sea Gypsy village
Know More about this tourA trip to Phuket is incomplete without a cruise across an island One such popular and engaging cruise is that of The Spirit of Phang Nga Bay Cruise, especially if you are a James Bond fan. This cruise entails a visit to the famous site of the 1974 James Bond Film The Man With The Golden Gun. Highly recommended by most you can expect a great day on board, a competent crew and a funfilled experience which will be worth remembering.
Your journey will be flawless. Right from the scheduled pick up from your hotel, to your journey on the June Bahatra, to reaching the James Bond island be sure to let every minute seep in. This exciting all day excursion takes around 7 hours. Tourists come here not just for the legendary movie history it has, but also for the spectacular sight of cliffs rising from the water.
Following from the James Bond island you will change to a long tail speed boat. This boat shall take you around the island full of gorgeous limestone crystalline limestone caves and will also give you a tour of the quaint gypsy village of Koh Panyi. This is an 18th century structure built on stilts by nomadic fishermen. The tour guide will give you bits and pieces of information along the way to keep you involved
We are sure youre wondering about the food by now A scrumptious Thai meal will be served on board to tickle those taste buds There will be lots of water and soft drinks, and you can also purchase alcohol at reasonable prices. You can feast while enjoying the beautiful seascape. The boat will not be overcrowded, so you shall definitely feel at peace. A small tip be sure to carry sunglasses, sunblock and a sunhat as it may get a little hot on the cruise. Its always a good idea to be prepared
The tour also takes you to the Mangrove Delta and the Grotto Caves. These are picturesque destinations and you are sure to enjoy them. The afternoon will be free for you to swim, sun bathe, relax and experience the serenity the place has to offer. This is quality time indeed. The islands you will be allowed to relax on will have water sports facilities, so feel free to go jetskiing, seacanoeing, hong exploring and more There is also a sunset dinner cruise at Phang Nga Bay which you could give a try.
Remember to check the weather forecast before finalizing your booking, because this tour is subject to weather conditions You will also be dropped back to your hotel in Phuket at the end of the cruise. Enjoy the stunning scenery and the tranquil waters as you take back a little bit of Phuket back, in your hearts, and in your memories.
PS Remember to carry your cameras, you dont want to miss getting clicked here
- 0730 Hrs Pick from your hotel be transferred to the embarkation pier at Yacht Haven Marina by air conditioned Van.
- 0900 hrs Embark onboard the JUNE BAHTRA for a departure and enjoy your cruise through the enchanting and breathtaking Phang Nga Bay.
- Around noon, you will arrive at James Bond Island and continue your journey by long tail boat through the mangrove delta and the Grotto Cave to the Sea Gypsy village. A delicious Thai buffet lunch is served back on board, then, the afternoon is free to relax, sunbathe and swim.
- Cruise back to Phuket Island and transfer to the hotel.
- 1800 Hrs Drop at hotel.
For safety reasons and according to weather conditions, the program may be amended without prior notice.
The Cruise departure requires minimum of 6 persons to operate
Child Rate Children under 4 years old are free of charge.
Alcoholic beverages are available at extra cost.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day-Trip to James Bond Island by Speedboat from Phuket
- Phuket to Railay Beach by High Speed Ferry
- Private Arrival Transfer: Phuket Airports to Hotel by Minivan
- Canoeing at James Bond Island with Escort Boat from Phuket
- Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket
- Phuket to Koh Phi Phi by High Speed Ferry