The Stockholm Pass
OverviewStockholm Pass – The whole city in one cardStockholm Pass is a sightseeing city card which allows you to experience everything Stockholm has to offer whilst saving both time and money. The Stockholm Pass includes free entry to over 60 top attractions and museums and include a wide range of boat and bus tours. Experience beautiful Stockholm from land or sea with the Hop On-Hop Off buses and boats which easily takes you to the famous attractions.Included with The Stockholm Pass is a pocket sized guidebook with information about the attractions and tours you can visit for free, as well as maps of the city, directions and helpful tips.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourExplore the beautiful city of Stockholm with unlimited travel on hop-on hop-off buses and boats, with more than 20 bus stops andmany stops by boat (please note that the boat runs from Mayuntil September). It is the perfect way to get around the city andsee as much as you can during your visit. At one of the many stops you can visit thehistorical RoyalPalaceand take atour inside this official royal home.
In addition to that, gain free entry to more than 60 different topattractions, museums and sightseeing tours in this gorgeous Scandinavian city. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 5 days free admission.
Inclusions for The Stockholm Pass
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Walking tour
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for The Stockholm Pass
- Food and drinks
- Airport Transportation
- Public Transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:You'll have over 60 attractions, museums and tours to choose from, including the top favorites:
Vasa Museum, Hop on Hop Off Bus & Boat Tours, The Royal Palace, Skansen – Open air museum, Stockholm Panorama bus sightseeing, Drottningholm Palace, Nobel Museum, Fotografiska, Gröna Lund Tivoli, Under the bridges of Stockholm, Skyview, Junibacken, Daytrip to Birka by boat - Viking City, Nordic Museum, Royal Canal Tour, Tom Tits Experiment, Aquaria Watermuseum and Invisible Exhibition (min. age 7 yrs).
- Gröna Lund Tivoli - open 29th April - 29th September
- Boat Tour to Drottningholm, operates 30th March - 22nd October (please note that this is not the same as the Drottningholm Palace which will be open but not as frequent as in the high season)
- Under the Bridges of Stockholm - sightseeing by boat, operates from 14th April - 5th November
- Boat Tour to Birka - operates 29th April - 24th September
- Royal Canal tour - operates 3rd April - 17th December
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children with a Child Stockholm Pass must be accompanied by an adult with Adult Stockholm Pass.
Please note seasonal closures. Opening hours can vary depending of the season, please check opening hours and timetable before visiting an attraction/museum/ sightseeing tour.
Please note that some museums are closed on Mondays. Recommended to check opening hours in before visit.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Stockholm Private Walking Tour
- THE STOCKHOLM YOGA EXPERIENCE
- Stockholm Small Group Walking Tour
- First Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Stockholm City to Bromma Airport
- First Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Arlanda Airport to Stockholm City
- First Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Stockholm City to Arlanda Airport