The Sunrise Of Kukulcan: Chichen Itza At Dawn With Cenote Swimming
OverviewExplore Chichn Itz, one of the greatest archaeological sites in the world, at the very first hours of the day. You will be inside Chichn Itz at the rise of the sun before everybody else arrive.
Know More about this tour
Explore Chichn Itz, one of the greatest archaeological sites in the world, at the very first hours of the day. You will be inside Chichn Itz at the rise of the sun before everybody else arrive.
Enjoy the view of Kukulcan pyramid when the first sunbeams come over the stunning temple, a unique scene full of calmness and spirituality.
Your knowledgeable certified guide will explain the history and meaning of the main temples of Chichn Itz: El Caracol, a Mayan observatory; The Nunnery, a governmental palace; the Temple of the Warriors, with a Chac Mool at the top of the stairway, to name just a few.
When the guided tour is finished, you will have free time to visit the site on your own and take pictures.
Finally, we will take you to an off the beaten path cenote to take a refreshing swim in its clear and blue waters. This amazing place, run for local women, have facilities to change your clothes.
You will get to your hotel in time to have lunch and continue your vacation.
Inclusions for The Sunrise Of Kukulcan: Chichen Itza At Dawn With Cenote Swimming
- Entrance fees
- Professional certified guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Unlimited drinks aboard the van (bottled water, soft drinks and beer)
- Cenote entrance fee
Exclusions for The Sunrise Of Kukulcan: Chichen Itza At Dawn With Cenote Swimming
- Lifejacket rental fee
- Optional gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
A minimum of 4 people is required in order to operate the tour. If the minimum of passengers is not achieved, the actvity may be rescheduled.
We recommend to bring comfortable shoes and clothes, bathing suit, camera, hat or cap, towels, cash for extra expenses.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.