The Taj Grandeur Tour - Delhi
OverviewMore than 2500 years of history has been written on the walls of Agra. Agra as called City of Taj can also be suffice as City of Love and the reason itself defines the beauty of Agra. The grandeur of Taj Mahal and fortification of Agra Fort combined a plethora of Heritage in itself.With the idyllic trails, it is a Paradise for Photographers.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourThe walk includes trailing the paths of history, heritage, culture and life of Mughals with interesting anecdotes and stories of the lives of royals. The walk will start with visiting Taj Mahal A grand historical monument of India which is also among Seven Wonders of the World and one of the three UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
After exploring and admiring beauty of Taj Mahal, we will have a walk through the Agra Fort built by Emperor Akbar in 1565. Walking through it is like stepping back in time. The beauty of this finest Mughal Architecture is Taj Mahal overshadow it. It is a massive red sand stone structure built basically for military purpose but later Shah Jahan converted it into Grand Palace.
As Agra is famous for its architectural beauty, it is also a place to satisfy your crave for shopping. Especially for those who have an insight for handicrafts and artifacts. Agra is correct place for them.One of the largest markets in the country for embroidery and textiles. Agra is also a favorable home to many Sculptors, artisans, jewelers, painters, embroiderers, carpet makers, weavers, musicians and metal workers and one can buy all these in reasonable prices.
Inclusions for The Taj Grandeur Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Storyteller/ Host
Exclusions for The Taj Grandeur Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.