Your expert guide will guide you through the many galleries and halls housing some of the worlds most famous 19th and 20th century artwork. Youll be introduced to Mondrians famous geometric patterns of color. Youll learn all about Spanish-born Picasso and Dali, who produced some of their greatest artwork during the Spanish Civil War. Learn about the Impressionists through Monet and the abstract-expressionists through Mark Rothko. Step back into the 1960s when the beloved Andy Warhol created pop art with the faces of Marilyn Monroe and other celebrities. Stand around Duchamps Fountain and take a long, deep breath before diving into questions about what art is in the first place. Bring an open mind and a bit of curiosity while exploring this truly unique museum that is unlike any other place in London.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
10am , 1pm
Departure Details :
Tate Modern, Meeting point: between the two front doors on the river side, which is the base of the chimney.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewModern art lover or not, no travelers trip to London is complete without a visit to the iconic Tate Modern. On this 2 hour private tour, youll learn all about the world-famous modern art and performances housed in this refurbished 19th century power plant. Theres no need to be an art expert to fall in love with everything going on inside the Tate Modern well make sense of it for you.
Know More about this tour
- PrivateMuseum Tour
- Professional Tour Guide Exclusively For You
- Available Daily At 10Am And 1Pm
- Duration 1.5 - 2 Hours
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Tour pricedoes NOT include hotelpickup ordrop-off(we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour pricedoes NOT include gratuities(optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Notes: Tate Modern and other attractions or museums in London may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
You Might Also Like
- Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath from London
- London Eye Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Oxford, Cotswolds, Stratford-on-Avon and Warwick Castle Day Trip from London
- Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub Lunch in Lacock
- Tower of London Entrance Ticket Including Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour
- Bath, Stonehenge and The English Countryside Day Tour from London
- Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from London
- London in One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard with Optional London Eye Upgrade