Your expert guide will guide you through the many galleries and halls housing some of the worlds most famous 19th and 20th century artwork. Youll be introduced to Mondrians famous geometric patterns of color. Youll learn all about Spanish-born Picasso and Dali, who produced some of their greatest artwork during the Spanish Civil War. Learn about the Impressionists through Monet and the abstract-expressionists through Mark Rothko. Step back into the 1960s when the beloved Andy Warhol created pop art with the faces of Marilyn Monroe and other celebrities. Stand around Duchamps Fountain and take a long, deep breath before diving into questions about what art is in the first place. Bring an open mind and a bit of curiosity while exploring this truly unique museum that is unlike any other place in London.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Modern art lover or not, no travelers trip to London is complete without a visit to the iconic Tate Modern. On this 2 hour semi-private tour welcoming up to ten guests, youll learn all about the world-famous modern art and performances housed in this refurbished 19th century power plant. Theres no need to be an art expert to fall in love with everything going on inside the Tate Modern well make sense of it for you.
Know More about this tour
- Semi-PrivateMuseum Tour
- "Semi-Private"Means Group Size Is Never More Than 8 Guests Maximum
- Professional Tour Guide
- Available Daily At 1Pm
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Tour pricedoes NOT include hotelpickup ordrop-off(we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour pricedoes NOT include gratuities(optional)
- Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Notes: Tate Modern and other attractions or museums in London may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
You Might Also Like
- Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath from London
- Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub Lunch in Lacock
- London Eye Skip-the-Line Ticket
- London in One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard with Optional London Eye Upgrade
- Oxford, Cotswolds, Stratford-on-Avon and Warwick Castle Day Trip from London
- Buckingham Palace Tour Including Changing of the Guard Ceremony
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford Custom Day Trip
- Tower of London Entrance Ticket Including Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour