The Treasures Of St Mark's Cathedral - VeniceWrite a Review
This tour will lead you to the discovery, via an exclusive itinerary not available to other visitors, of the magnificent and lesser known treasures of St. Mark’s Cathedral.
- St. Mark's Cathedral
- The Baptistery And The Zen
- Chapel of st.mark
Know More about this tour
From the start of the visit you will feel privileged. You will be comfortably seated in the center of the cathedral and you will listen to a description of the fascinating and thousand year long history of St. Mark’s Cathedral in Venice. After the history introduction the visit will continue to 2 locations usually closed to the public, the Baptistery and the Zen Chapel, and the treasure of St. Mark and to the golden Pall that is considered one of the most precious objects in the world.
Inclusions for The Treasures Of St Mark's Cathedral
- Local Tour Guide
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.