The Ultimate Shanghai Evening Adventure
OverviewThis wonderful 4-hour evening group tour takes you to explore the Shanghai city attraction sites, sounds as well as to get a better understanding the city via many different angles. Moreover, you will sample a variety of local food. In addition, take a ferry ride on Huangpu River where you can see the amazing views of both east and west side of Shanghai. The tour culminates with apanoramic view of the city atobservation deck of the World Financial Center where you can see the sparkling grandeur of the entire city unfold in 360 degrees.
- Instant Confirmation
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free snacks included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
Meet your friendly guide and group fellows at 6:30pm to start your evening adventure! You will first visit Huang He Road Food Street and have a bite of the most famous and delicious Shanghai Fried Dumplings. Then, continue to sample several unique Shanghai snacks along the street.
After some local food tastes, head to famous Nanjing East Road, the No.1 China pedestrian street. It is regarded as the Champs-Elyses of China. From here you will visit the first Muslim street in Shanghai to sample authentic local Muslim barbecue. Followed by a short walk to the acclaimed Bund historic area tofeel the city's fusion of eastern and western cultures. See the unique European/Asian influenced construction dating from the early 1900's. Your knowledgeable guide will share with you some Shanghai's history along the way.
Next, take an evening ferry boat ride to the modern east side of Shanghai to experience how Shanghai locals commute theirway to work or home.
Your last stop is to the famed Shanghai financial district where boasts of the world's highest and most modern city landmarks. You will get an awe-inspiring panoramic night view of the city from the observation deck of the Shanghai World Financial Center.
After your tour is finished, your guide will help you to get a taxi or guide you to the metro station for going back to your hotel. If you wish to explore the area on your own, your guide will see you off there.
Inclusions for The Ultimate Shanghai Evening Adventure
- Personal English-speaking tour guide services
- All entrance fees
- Food tasting fees
- Ferry boat ride fee
Exclusions for The Ultimate Shanghai Evening Adventure
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
This is a small group tour, please be on time. No show or being late is no refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shanghai Evening Walking Tour including Street Food Tasting and Huangpu River Cruise
- Private Shanghai Day Tour including Bund Yu Garden French Concession and Jade Buddha Temple
- Private Shanghai PVG Airport Layover Tour
- Private Tour: Early Bird Morning Practise with Sightseeing Tunnel and OTV Tower
- Private Tour: Evening River Cruise with Yu Garden Bazaar Night View with Dinner
- Half-day Shanghai Highlight Tour with Pickup at Hongqiao Railway Station
- Shanghai Yacht Experience on Huangpu River with Refreshments
- Shanghai Night Tour by Bike