The Underground Town Of Camerano - AnconaWrite a Review
This tour will take you through the tunnels underground, which have amazing geographical as well as historical history attached to them. The caves are manmade and an exact reflection of the town of Camerano. These tunnels have spiritual significance as well, with them representing places to worship at and find spiritual renaissance too. Explore the gorgeous medieval castle underground and explore the hidden nooks of Ancona like never before.
- Ancona Portonovo panoramic landscape.
- Camerano the underground town.
- Shopping in a renown wine shop Ancona
Know More about this tour
Contrary to the popular name, locals refer to this place as the "The underground town of Camerano" and not Camerano Caves. Firstly because the tunnels we will explore are man-made, not natural. Secondly, because they were developed in parallel to the town of Camerano, like a mirrored image.
Deep underground, these tunnels were once a meeting place for worship. Knights of Malta and Knights Templar would meet down here, traveling through the same secret rooms and passageways that we will explore together, taking us from one part of the town to the another.
A Medieval castle under the earth.
The temperature inside the cave is 14 degree so in summer is suggested to bring a jacket
Inclusions for The Underground Town Of Camerano
- This tour includes transport in a car (3 passengers + driver + Tourist Guide).
- For more than 4 people we need a van (6 passagers + driver + Tourist Guide).
Exclusions for The Underground Town Of Camerano
- 8 euro per person for the entrance fee.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.