The Vegetarian And Gluten-Free French Food Tour - Paris
OverviewA vegetarian option at the French ham store? Easy! Gluten-free pastry at the patisserie shop? Same! French gastronomy now features great vegetarian and gluten-free foods. This food tour brings you to them. A French foodie is your guide and advisor on this 2.5 hour sampling - for advice, for stories and information, and for extra tips.We make 5 to 8 stops, depending on the season. At each store, we sample food. And we buy more for our sit-down meal.Fellow travellers with no food restrictions are also welcome, and will be treated to non-vegetarian/GFD alternatives. The way we see it, food is for everyone!
Know More about this tourWe meet outside Moulin Rouge. Your guide is wearing a recognizable pink vest.
The area we have selected is Montmartre, the hotspot of contemporary French gastronomy.
We make our way up rue Lepic: a food street celebrated for its gourmet stores. At every stop we sample one food before buying more and moving to the next stop.
We visit a cheesemonger, a rôtisseur, an Auvergne cheese & ham store, a macaron maker, a pastry store, a baker, and some vegetable and fruit stands.
Then it's meal time, and we sit down at a café at the terrace. We order wine, and we eat.
Inclusions for The Vegetarian And Gluten-Free French Food Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified. Food samplings + a full meal
Exclusions for The Vegetarian And Gluten-Free French Food Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Foods, drinks and souvenirs you might buy on your own
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We may be unable to address food restrictions besides GFD and Vegetarian.
Please note our vegetarian menu is for lacto-ovo-vegetarians. It includes cheese and dairy products.
Please note travelers with no diet restrictions are welcome on this tour, for non-restricted food samplings.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour by Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Luxury Evening Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Skip-the-Line Palace of Versailles and Eiffel Tower Tour with Hotel Transfer
- Green Paris - Ecological Visit
- Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Summit Entrance Ticket and Evening Illuminations Cruise in Paris