Know More about this tourExperience London from a new perspective — from the tallest building in Western Europe. This ticket is your chance to get access to The Shard. With a height of 1,016 feet (310 meters), The Shard redefines the capital's skyline with its unique design consisting of glass facets inclining toward the top, which is open to the sky.
Renowned architect Renzo Piano designed the dynamic building in 2000 and construction started in February 2009. The Shard is situated in the historic London Bridge Quarter among trendy bars and top-end restaurants and near the Borough Market.
Simply bring your voucher to the entrance and you'll be allocated the next available time slot. Then, via a high-speed elevator, you will be transported to 'The View,' located at the top of The Shard on floors 68, 69 and 72. Take in unobstructed views of London's best sites including Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, the Gherkin, the London Eye and much more. Interactive telescopes in 11 languages enable you to get background information on what you are seeing, as well as get an understanding of London's past, present and future like you’ve never experienced them before. Level 72, where the top of the building opens to the sky, offers you unbeatable 360-degree views.
Inclusions for The View From The Shard Entrance Ticket With Optional Champagne
- Interactive telescope audio guides in 11 languages
- Glass of Champagne (if option selected)
Exclusions for The View From The Shard Entrance Ticket With Optional Champagne
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Saturday and Sunday are popular days and sell out quickly. You are advised to arrive early on these days to confirm your preferred time slot for the day.
Children have to be accompanied by an adult at all times
All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
If bad weather that affects the view amendments or refunds are not possible
Tickets are flexible and customers can change the date of booking at no extra cost
For security purposes, please bring the credit card used to make this booking, or a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.