The View From The Shard Multi Entry Day And Night Ticket - London
OverviewExperience two unique 360 degree views of London from the tallest building in Western Europe with a dual entry Day and Night tickets. Your first visit can be anytime between 10am and 6pm, then return later the same day to see London sparkle at night!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tour
See all of London from incredible heights at the top of Western Europes tallest building. Your dual entry Day & Night Experience tickets will allow you access to Londons highest viewing platform standing at800ft (244m)tall anytime between 10am and 6pm, then return two hours later after-dark to see the city sparkle at night!
The View from The Shards unrivalled 360 degree panoramic views, stretching over 40 miles of Londons skyline will give you a prime view of the Capitals landmarks such as St Pauls Cathedral, Tower Bridge and the London Eye. Enjoy an informative digital telescopes to takeyou through the Capitals past, present and future.For a multi-sensory experience, head up to theopen-air skydeck on level 72 where you can feel the breeze and hear the subtle sounds of the city below.
Inclusions for The View From The Shard Multi Entry Day And Night Ticket
- Admission ticket
- Complimentary audio
- Visual guide
Exclusions for The View From The Shard Multi Entry Day And Night Ticket
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
London landmarks guaranteed with every ticket. If you cannot see at least three of the following landmarks - The London Eye, St Pauls Cathedral, The Gherkin, Tower Bridge and One Canada Square - on the day of your visit, you can return within 3 months for free
There is a minimum 2-hour gap that must be left between your visits
You can receive audio guides in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese or Arabic
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport