The View From The Shard With Thames River Cruise - London
OverviewMake the most of your day in London with a combined ticket for two of the city’s most popular attractions: entrance to The View from the Shard and a Thames River Cruise. Enjoy the sights of this great city from both the highest viewing platform in the city and the unique perspective afforded from one of the most famous rivers in the word. Hop-on and hop-off the cruise at any of four conveniently located piers for a 24hr period and see the city from the tallest building in Western Europe.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourWith your e-voucher to hand, head to your chosen starting point London to begin exploring. With a combined ticket for two of the citys most popular attractions a Thames River cruise and entrance to The View from the Shard youre free to take in the sights at your own pace.
During your Thames River sightseeing cruise, hop-on and hop-off at any of four conveniently located piers Greenwich Pier, London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, and Westminster Pier and choose between trips lasting from 30 minutes to three hours.
With departures every 30 minutes in all directions throughout the year, admire top London attractions such as Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, the Oxo Tower, Shakespeare's Globe, St. Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London from the waves. Alight at your leisure near The Shard and head to the top for panoramic city views.
Cruises include a live or recorded commentary in English on the major riverside sites. Audio guides are available in Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin), French, and German.
Inclusions for The View From The Shard With Thames River Cruise
- Hop-on hop-off Thames River sightseeing tour
- Shard entrance fees
Exclusions for The View From The Shard With Thames River Cruise
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Cruises do not operate on Christmas Day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.