- First, head to Monaco and Monte Carlo. Magnificent palaces, casinos, luxury shops, and exotic gardens are waiting for you. The guide will tell you the fascinating story of a sovereign state between Nice and the Italian border, that perfectly captures the essence of the Cte d'Azur with its palaces in the rococo style, lunch gardens, world famous casinos and glamour of the royal family.
- Next, head to Eze. Take a stroll through the old town with your guide. This old village is huddled around a substantial medieval fortress, with rocks and houses of similar hues blending into each other.
- Afterwards, your guide will take you to the Fragonard perfume factory near the town of Eze. It offers you the opportunity to learn all the stages of perfume production. Your guide will take you for a tour of the factory. Make sure you peruse the factory shop, where you can treat yourself to a wonderful new perfume (own expense).
- Driving through Nice your guide take you to Saint-Paul-de Vance. In Nice you will drive across the Promenade des Anglais, this wide promenade, facing south and flanking the sea along its entire length, provides wonderful views of the Baie des Anges and a popular place for a lengthy stroll. The guide will show you the famous architectural buildings located on the Promenade des Anglais.
- 45 min stop in Saint-Paul-de Vance. This old village visible from afar among the pleasant hills and valleys of the Vence landscape. St-Paul-de-Vence has retained its medieval appearance, so characteristic of the fortified settlements which protected the Var frontier until 1870. Take a stroll through the old town with your guide. You will have free time to visit the famous Modern art galleries. This city will remind you of medieval times, and the guide will tell amazing stories about it.
- Your guide will then take you to Cannes. By car, you will drive along the world-famous Boulevard de la Croisette. The guide will tell you the fascinating story of Cannes and the Lrins islands which are located offshore. Since 1834 a whole host of famous personalities have helped to establish the city's reputation. In the past the aristocracy would spend the winter here. Nowadays celebrities flock here during the film festival, which is one of the most important events in the cinema world. There will also be some free time during which you can see the Film Festival Palace and take pictures on the famous red road.
- The tour finishes as your guide drops you off at port of call.
The Whole Riviera In One Day - The Best Shore Sightseeing Tour From Port Cannes (Only For Bus Group)
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
9:30 AM is the recommended start time. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
When leaving the water taxi
Return Details :
Cruise port of Cannes
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewVisit some of the most popular places on the French Riviera during this 7-8-hour group shore excursion. Your guide will meet you upon your cruise ship arrival at the pier of your port of call and show you some of the highlights. This is are group tour we start 9:30 AM is the recommended start time.
Know More about this tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged XX and under
You Might Also Like
- French Riviera Villages and Countryside from Nice
- Provence Countryside Small-Group Day Trip from Cannes
- Cannes Vespa Guided Tour
- Full-day Private Cannes, St Paul de Vence, and Nice Tour from Antibes
- Cannes Shore Excursion: Small-Group Monaco and Eze Half-Day Tour
- Antibes, St. Paul-de-Vence, St. Jeannet, and Gourdon Private Tour from Cannes
- Ferry to St Tropez from Cannes
- Monaco Small-Group Night Tour from Cannes