The World Famous Pyramids Sound And Light Show In Giza - Cairo
OverviewEach day the sun sets on the bustling city of Cairo, and the famous pyramids on the Giza plateau, south of Cairo, are absorbed into the night sky. These colossal structures are never out of sight completely, as they reawaken at night during the magnificent Sound and Light Show. Thousands of years have passed since the Pharaohs walked the Earth
- Excellent value for money
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tour
unforgettable evening of entertainment in Cairo, the world-famous Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza ,You'll hear the story of Egypt as seen through the eyes of the Sphinx over the ages, and see the legendary pyramids lit up under the stars. The Sound and Light Show at the Great Pyramids takes place on the Giza plateau, around 30 minutes from Cairo. The one-hour show begins with the illumination of the Sphinx, who narrates the history of the pyramids and their builders. Using laser beams and light projections on the walls of the Mummification Temple, desert sands, pyramid walls and the Sphinx itself,
a condensed story of Egypt unfolds. The accompanying soundtrack complements the surroundings and the voice of the Sphinx is suitably dramatic and mysterious! After the show your driver/guide will meet you at the gates of the complex to escort you back to your hotel. With your own transportation on this tour, you will travel directly between your hotel and the Sound and Light Show.
Inclusions for The World Famous Pyramids Sound And Light Show In Giza
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for The World Famous Pyramids Sound And Light Show In Giza
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.