This tour is perfect for Chicago natives and visitors interested in exploring a variety of foods, plethora of drinks, and a smidgeon of history, all within 4 blocks of a Chicago neighborhood. Whether youre a Chicagoan excited to have a unique experienceor visiting for the first time and looking to explore the neighborhood, you are guaranteed to walk way with a new appreciation for thebroad variety of unique culinary cultures present in Chicago.
Delicious food and drink specialties served on The World's Fare tour include:
- Lillie's Q, southern american BBQ, recently named the best new BBQ in the country and won first place in Memphis-In-May World Championship
- Urban Belly, award-winning chef Bill Kim reimagines Korean noodles, dumplings, and rice using only the most authentic ingredients
- Sultan's Market, Middle-Eastern food restaurant and authentic falafel delicatessen
- 5411, authentic Argentinean restaurant featuring empanadas, special sauces, wine, and fernet. Locations and tastings are subject to change.
- Tapster,Chicago's first ever fully self-serve craft tasting room including beer, wine, cocktails, kombucha, coffee, and many other unique options
The locations you will visit are locally owned restaurants that will allow you to enjoy flavorfulfoods, decadent drinks, and tiny morsels of history and culture along the way. After the hosted experience, explore Chicagos neighborhoods with confidence and take advantage of thoughtful recommendations from your local Chicago guide on the areas full spectrum of cuisine, restaurants, entertainment, and cultural offerings.