The World's Fare - Chicago Food Experience
OverviewExperience one-of-a-kind food and drink tastings that visits four Chicago restaurantslocated in one of Chicagos most hip neighborhoods: Wicker Park. Taste mouth-watering food samplings and unique drinks from a widerange of ethnic origins that span across several continents. The Worlds Fare tour showcases the history of Chicagos food scene dating back to the famous Worlds Columbian Exposition and how it translates into the bustling melting pot of today.
Know More about this tourThis tour is perfect for Chicago natives and visitors interested in exploring a variety of foods, plethora of drinks, and a smidgeon of history, all within 4 blocks of a Chicago neighborhood. Whether youre a Chicagoan excited to have a unique experienceor visiting for the first time and looking to explore the neighborhood, you are guaranteed to walk way with a new appreciation for thebroad variety of unique culinary cultures present in Chicago.
Delicious food and drink specialties served on The World's Fare tour include:
- Lillie's Q, southern american BBQ, recently named the best new BBQ in the country and won first place in Memphis-In-May World Championship
- Urban Belly, award-winning chef Bill Kim reimagines Korean noodles, dumplings, and rice using only the most authentic ingredients
- Sultan's Market, Middle-Eastern food restaurant and authentic falafel delicatessen
- 5411, authentic Argentinean restaurant featuring empanadas, special sauces, wine, and fernet. Locations and tastings are subject to change.
- Tapster,Chicago's first ever fully self-serve craft tasting room including beer, wine, cocktails, kombucha, coffee, and many other unique options
The locations you will visit are locally owned restaurants that will allow you to enjoy flavorfulfoods, decadent drinks, and tiny morsels of history and culture along the way. After the hosted experience, explore Chicagos neighborhoods with confidence and take advantage of thoughtful recommendations from your local Chicago guide on the areas full spectrum of cuisine, restaurants, entertainment, and cultural offerings.
Inclusions for The World's Fare - Chicago Food Experience
- Food and drink tastings, enough for dinner
- Neighborhood guide
- Only 0.2 miles of walking, keeping you warm in the winter
Exclusions for The World's Fare - Chicago Food Experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.