The York Harry Potter Experience
OverviewTake a 2-hour guided Harry Potter walking tour for a magical journey through all things wizarding in York. See where JK Rowling was inspired to create her iconic characters, and visit some of the film sites and wizarding locations in the Harry Potter universe. See the entrance to the station where the Hogwart's Express past through, the original Diagon Alley, and historic York city centre. Tour group size is a maximum of 35 people.
Know More about this tour
Meet your professional guide at 9am near the entrance to The Museum Gardensto begin your walking tour. A must for all Harry Potter fans, you'll walk the same streets as Harry and his friends and visit the locations that proved such an inspiration for Rowling. With your guide, take a magical journey into the wizarding world and engage on trivia and Harry Potter knowledge as you seek out film locations and other notable sites. Learn the history of the series and of Yorkitself as you walk these famous streets.Tour ends at approximately 12pm in city centre.
Comfortable shoes and weather appropriate clothing are recommended.
Inclusions for The York Harry Potter Experience
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for The York Harry Potter Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- York Cycling Tours
- An Afternoon & Evening in the Moors
- Haworth, The Famous Ilkley Moor and Bolton Abbey
- Robin Hood Bay, Whitby and the North York Moors
- Full-Day Yorkshire Dales Tour from York in Summer
- Castle Howard and Fountains Abbey day trip from York
- The Castle Howard Tour
- Helmsley, Rievaulx Abbey, and North York Moors half-day tour from York