Spend the day seeing dolphin, sea lion and parrot shows, take a bottomless boat ride or relax on a lagoon-side beach all at the Theater by the Sea in Islamorada. Your general admission ticket allows you to see all the shows and take a guided marine life tour with tropical fish, sharks, sea turtles, stingrays, alligators and crocodiles.
Shows allow you to observe these animals! After enjoying the shows and programs browse in around the unique gift shop, dine at Nickys grill or relax and swim on the private lagoon-side beach.
Show and activities available (please note that times displayed may be subject to change):
- Dolphin Show (10:30am, 1pm, 3:30pm): This 30-minute entertaining and educational presentation of Atlantic bottlenose dolphins and includes a dynamic in-water trainer performance.
- Sea Lion Show (11am, 1:30pm, 4pm): Witness the unique abilities of California sea lions.
- Parrot Show (10am, 12:30pm, 3pm): For a half-hour, be entertained by multiple parrot species.
- Guided Marine Life Tour (9:30am, 12pm, 2:30pm): This 30-minute walking tour focuses on the education and conservation of sea turtles, sharks, rays, crocodiles, raptors, fishes and invertebrates. This tour also includes feeding and training demonstrations.
- Bottomless Boat Ride and Nature Tour (11:30am, 2pm, 4:30pm) Tour the main lagoon aboard an open-center boat. This tour provides historical information about the park and provides photo and viewing opportunities of native wildlife. The bottomless boat ride is followed by a scenic walking tour through the dolphin habitat and mangrove islands which provides educational information about mangrove communities and their significance to the Florida Keys.