Thessaloniki Private Historic Walking Tour
OverviewEmbark on a private historic tour of Thessaloniki, designed to give you a historic experience during a visit to the second largest city in Greece. Learn how this city remains a mosaic of different civilizations and cultures.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Skip the line
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourThe Thessaloniki historic walking tour is approximately 4 hours long. Enjoying your tour with a private licensed tour guide, visit the city's UNESCO World Heritage monuments such as the Byzantine Christian churches and the Roman Agora established during the city's Roman period.
During your walk, pass though beautiful flower and food markets and taste Bougatsa, a characteristic dessert from the area. Visit the crypt of Saint Dimitris, one of the latest archaelogical finds hidden under the church and the catacombs of Saint John.
Your guide will explain the heritage of the city, established from a mosaic of civilizations from Ancient to Christian times, from Ottoman times to the years when the city was one of the most significant places in Jewish heritage and culture.
At the end, visit the significant landmark of the Macedonia region; the White Tower.
This triangle of Byzantine, Ottoman, and Jewish is a historic and cultural experience to remember and it will be described in detail by a private licensed guide and archaelogist.
Inclusions for Thessaloniki Private Historic Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Private tour
- Local dessert of Thessaloniki (Bougatsa semolina pie)
Exclusions for Thessaloniki Private Historic Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Kids under 18 years old they pay the half entrance tickets.
Please make sure you will wear comfortable shoes and hats.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Thessaloniki Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Mountain Athos - Agio Oros Small Group Tour
- Transfer up to 8 People to Paralia - Katerini - Litochoro - Platamonas - Neoi Poroi
- Thessaloniki Private Airport Transfer for Up to 4 People
- Thessaloniki Hotel Transfers to Thessaloniki Airport
- Meteora Full Day Tour from Thessaloniki
- Padi Discover Scuba Diving
- Thessaloniki and Chalkidiki 8 Days