Third Reich Walking Tour: Historic Facts And Sites In Munich
OverviewIn 1919, Germany was emerging from World War I as a defeated and humiliated nation with Munich in the grips of hyperinflation and Bavaria dominated by revolution and assassination. Out of this fertile soil of chaos rose the Nazi movement and one of history’s most powerful dictators, Adolf Hitler. This 2.5-hour tour will allow you to explore the dark side of Munich’s history as the birth place of Nazism.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in front of the Tourist Info kiosk on Marienplatz at 10:15am to start your 2.5-hour walking tour. With a small group of maximum 10 people, you will follow the growth of the Nazi Party movement as it developed in Munich. As you pass by important historical landmarks,learn how Munich became the birthplace for the Nazi Party during WWII and hear stories of one of history's most powerful dictators, Adolf Hitler.
Follow the growth of themovement from its first mass meeting at the Hofbruhaus to its failed attempt to seize power at the Feldherrnhalle.You will be brought to the site of mass party rallies at Knigsplatz and stop in the Hofgarten to talk about The White Rose resistance movement. The tour covers all of the importantsites that played a role in the origin of the darkest chapter of German history one that ended with the beautiful city of Munich in ruins.
The tour concludes at the music school on theKnigsplatz.
Inclusions for Third Reich Walking Tour: Historic Facts And Sites In Munich
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Third Reich Walking Tour: Historic Facts And Sites In Munich
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds and Innsbruck Day Trip from Munich
- 5-Hour Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site Morning Tour by Train from Munich
- Regensburg Rail Day Trip from Munich
- Private Transfer in Luxury Van: Munich Airport Arrival
- Full-Day Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site Tour from Munich by Train
- Munich Super Saver: 2-Day Trip from Munich Including Neuschwanstein Castle and Herrenchiemsee Palace