Thousand Foot Falls And Rio On Pool Tour From San Ignacio
OverviewYouwill be picked up from respective hotels and taken to the Thousand Foot falls toenjoy the wonderful view of the tallest waterfall in Belize. Youwill be able to hike down the river, take a swim and take back many memories( including pictures). After exploring the falls you will then be taken to the Rio on Pools to experience the chill temperature due to the pie forest, swim in the pools and have a great lunch.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYour day trip from San Ignacio starts with hotel pickup for the drive to your first stop, Thousand Foot Falls.
You have about an hour hereat Belize's tallest waterfallto admire the 1,600-foot (490-meter) cascade that plunges over a steep cliff nestled into a densely forested setting. If you're feeling adventurous, you are welcome to hike down to the mountainside and take a refreshing swim.
Next, continue to the Rio On Pools, where you can swim in the chilly waters and breathe in fresh, pine-scented air. You have the option to take your lunch or enjoy a barbecue to enhance your tour.
Inclusions for Thousand Foot Falls And Rio On Pool Tour From San Ignacio
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Thousand Foot Falls And Rio On Pool Tour From San Ignacio
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve from San Ignacio
- Half-Day Trip to Xunantunich Maya Archaeological from San Ignacio
- Belize River Canoeing from San Ignacio
- Belize Cave Tubing Adventure from San Ignacio
- Lamanai Day Trip from San Ignacio
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Belize International Airport to San Ignacio Hotels