Do you want to experience Melbourne like a local? This Melbourne highlights tour is perfect for you. We'll take you on our Melbourne "Bucket List" and let you soak up the best of Melbourne culture. You'll see beautiful artwork in hidden side streets that affords Melbourne to be known as "the Louvre of Street Art."Â This is not just a walking tour, it also includes tastings of coffee, food and cocktails.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tour
Start your tour at the Eureka Skydeck, an 88-storey skyscraper that is home to stunning views of the city. Your guide will bring you to the top of the tower, pointing out key points of interest in the city and previewing where you will go next. After coming back down to earth, itâs time to dive into the cityscape.
First, a coffee. Your guide will explain what makes Melbourne coffee unique, what to look for in a barista, and some of the vocabulary to use when ordering a coffee. Youâll put your knowledge to the test by ordering a brew, then enjoying it with your group.
Next, itâs time to explore Melbourneâs famous street art scene. What used to simply be called âgraffitiâ has become a trendy artistic style, and the laneways of this city are filled with constantly evolving murals. Your guide will bring you to some of their favourites and explain how the movement has developed, exploring the work of these back alley artists until youâve worked up an appetite.
And what better way to meet that appetite than with Melbourneâs multicultural food scene. Your guide will take you to their favourite local restaurant for a hearty sample of one of the many cuisines Melbourne is known for. Here your guide will tell you about the numerous waves of migrants who have helped to create the Melbourne we see today.
After youâve finished eating, itâs time for a drink. Melbourne is filled with many fun and fabulous bars, but you need a local to tell you which ones are hot at this very moment. Your guide will take you to a trendy bar to finish things off with a beer (or soda) and a final chat.
By the end of your tour, youâll be able to spot amazing art, cafes, restaurants, and bars like a local. But if you still need more tips, your local guide will be happy to offer up some suggestions for the rest of your stay.
Inclusions for Three-Hour Welcome To Melbourne Tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Eureka Skydeck
- 1 coffee drink of your choice
- 1 hearty sample of international cuisine
- 1 bottle of beer
Exclusions for Three-Hour Welcome To Melbourne Tour
- Additional drinks or food, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress standard: Melbourne is known to have four seasons in one day â please check the weather report and dress accordingly!
Small group tour. Your maximum group size will be 12 participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.