Three Island Tour - Split
OverviewOne day excursion that offers seeing the amazing Trogir Archipelago and village Maslinica on island olta. On this excursions the guests are to enjoy and relax for a day, they get drinks and food included in the price. This is for a reason one of the most attractive excursions in Trogir riviera.
Know More about this tourStart is at 8. 45 AM from Okrug Gornji's port, on island iovo and at 9 AM from Trogir waterfront with one of our fleet's boats with boat Pliivac as the lead boat. If there is more guests to pick up on one more location we do that and then we start our day cruise.
First stop of the tour is in the famous Blue Lagoon, the lagoon situated between Drvenik Veli and two smaller islands. The boat anchors here so the guests have time to go for a swim, or just relax and soak up the view here. Here we stay cca 45 minutes after what we continue our day cruise.
Next stop is island olta and picturesque village Maslinica. It's an old fisherman's village with beautiful medieval fortress, now a luxury hotel. The guests can go for a walk here around the village, have a drink or two in one of the local caffes or go for a swim in crystal blue sea. We stay here cca 90 minutes.
After Maslinica we continue our way to south side of island iovo to bay Duga where lunch is served in our private grill house at cca 14.30. After lunch there is some time again for relaxation, swimming or even napping under the olive trees in our garden after lunch. Here we spend up to two hours.
The crew of the boat is very friendly and tries to answer all questions that the guests might have regarding nature, history and the trip itself, also the crew informs the guests of all times in the location, so before leaving the boat one of the crew members tells the guests when to come back to the boat so the trip goes as planned.
Inclusions for Three Island Tour
- Drinks on the boat and for lunch that include: white wine, water and syrup soft drink
- Boat trip to the Blue Lagoon
- Boat trip to island olta
- Boat trip to Duga bay
Exclusions for Three Island Tour
- Drinks that are not previously stated
- Parking fee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Be sure to bring towels, swimming suit, hats and sunscreen with you
Snorkeling gear is available in limited number and security deposit for it is taken and returned upon the return of equipment
Minimum alcohol drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Split History and Gastro Tour
- SPLIT OYSTERS, OLIVE OIL & WINE TASTING TOUR
- Split City Morning Walking Tour
- Wifi everywhere in Split
- Paddle board safari tour around Hvar town archipelago from Spit
- Crewed power boat rental from Split
- Split Small-Group Night Sea Kayaking Tour
- One-Way Transfer from Split to Dubrovnik with a Stop in Mostar