Three Temples Tour With Lunch - Phuket
OverviewBuddhism has for centuries been a way of life for the Thai population and many people have been practicing teaching Buddhism for generations. Phang-Nga has three magnificent temples to visit. Learn of their historical importance alongside a local guide on this small-group tour. After being collected from your hotel, visitSuwankuha, Golden Mercy, and Dragon Cave Temples on this full-day 8 hour tour. A Thai lunch will be available following a visit to the Wat Bang Riang Pagoda. Afterwards, enjoy a cool down in the waters of theSranang Manorah Waterfalls.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourFor centuries, generations of Thais have been practicing and teaching Buddhism so that it has become a way of life for the majority of the population. The Khao Lak area has many temples, but three stand out as spectacular sites. Visit these three magnificent temples and learn of their historical importance and view the awe inspiring beauty. This tour may just inspire you enough that you may open your mind to the way and teachings of Buddhism too!
After being collected from your hotel at approximately 8:30am travel by comfortable air-conditioned van to experience theThe Dragon Cave Temples solitude and famous herbal tea that the monks make here. Then move onto Wat Bang Riang Pagoda and the Goddess of Mercy statue known as Kwan Im. Following a lunch of Thai food,The third temple is Wat Suwan Khuha (cave temple). Here you can see the reclining Buddha and interact with the resident monkeys which you will find all over the temple.
Finally, its time for a break and a swim in the Sranang Manorah Waterfalls. This is part of a natural forest park, with waterfalls and ponds, perfect to cool down in the water and to just relax before returning to your hotel.
Inclusions for Three Temples Tour With Lunch
- Thai Lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Khao Lak area only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Three Temples Tour With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child seats are on Request basis only.
Proper attire to enter a temple (No dresses above the knee. No short pants or three quarter pants. Modest shirts. No see through garments. No sports-wear. No footwear inside temple.
English speaking guide on Wednesday and Friday. German speaking guide on Monday and Saturday.
Minimum 4 persons required for tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, an additional payment will be charged locally as the Supplier must meet costs which will equal up to 3 people or you will be offered an alternative date/full refund.
A small amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Phuket Airports to Hotel by Minivan
- Canoeing at James Bond Island with Escort Boat from Phuket
- Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket
- Phuket to Koh Phi Phi by High Speed Ferry
- Phi Phi Island Early Bird Trip from Phuket with Buffet Lunch
- White-Water Rafting and ATV Adventure from Phuket