Three Valleys Tour - Marrakesh
OverviewDrive among High Atlas Mountains Valleys.See Lalla Tekerkoust Dam valley.See Ourika waterfallsSee Berber Villages in their real house
Know More about this tour
First valley will be a dam of Lala TakerkousteJust a 30 kilometers from Marrakech , the dam Lalla Takerkoust form is an artificial lake of 7 km long. It is an oasis of refreshment relaxation away from the hustle and heat of Marrakech.we pause to take pictures with the wonderful landscape of water and nature. We go on the salt trail to Ouirgane . A track of 40 Km long in the middle of a mountainous area of great beauty and simultaneously offer different landscapes depending on the brightness of the day in order to cross several typical Berber villages ( forming Oasis ) where people live even in a medium - age atmosphere and the authenticity of living subjugated by their charm.
2nd valley is Ouirgane / Sidi Fars Free Lunch Ouirgane; a station where rests are still used some salt in a beautiful landscape. Sumptuous green valley extending along the river that winds between the slopes of the Atlas Mountains / Toubkal that overlook small Berber villages pis.Continuation to Sidi Fares where you will discover the picturesque Berber villages and a variety of vegetation , olive , fig, walnut , quince , plum, apple, almonds ... You will reach more than 1800 meters throughout the fertile terraces that demonstrate the great work Berber . You will take tea in a house at the inhabitant in Douar .
3rd valley Ourika / Marrakech Continue to the Ourika Valley , Gorgeous green valley , a veritable garden extending along the wadi. The Oued Ourika is one of the few rivers in the region flowing all throughout the year just by the river you can see the small Berber villages with mud houses clinging to the mountainsides .
Inclusions for Three Valleys Tour
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Three Valleys Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour of Marrakech Highlights
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech