Thriller Live Theater Show In London
OverviewPrepare to be thrilled as you moonwalk through the highlights of Michael Jacksons four-decade long career with a ticket to Thriller Live at the Lyric Theatre in Londons West End. From Jackson 5 right through to his later work, this theater show showcases more than two hours of high-energy visual and audio performances. Dance, sing and clap along as you watch an array of talented singers and dancers perform some of Michael Jacksons most popular hits and cutting-edge dance moves.
- See a show on London's West End
Know More about this tourPaying homage to the late, great Michael Jackson, Thriller Live is an all-singing, all-dancing extravaganza that showcases the four-decade long musical career of the iconic Smooth Criminal performer. From Jackson 5 right through to his later work, Thriller Live presents more than two hours of non-stop hits, including ABC, Dirty Diana, Smooth Criminal, Beat It and Billie Jean, and highlights Michael Jacksons legendary live performances and ground-breaking choreography.
Make your own way to the Lyric Theatre in Londons West End. Then, dance, sing and clap along as you embark on a high-energy visual and audio journey. Moonwalk through Michael Jacksons glory days as his most popular songs are brought to life before you by an array of talented singers and dancers.
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance inside the Lyric Theatre. Standard priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls (stage level) or dress (upper) circle. Alternatively, opt for top priced seating to enjoy a full view of the stage and close-up views of the stars on stage. After the performance, which lasts 2 hours and 30 minutes and includes an interval break, make your own way back to your accommodation.
Make the most of this memorable performance by upgrading your ticket to include a 2-course pre-show dinner at Spaghetti House. Situated in the heart of London's West End, this Italian restaurant serves classic dishes.
See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Inclusions for Thriller Live Theater Show In London
- Theater ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Thriller Live Theater Show In London
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Sample Dinner Menu (subject to change without notice):
First course (choice of one):
- Agnolotti di Zucca: Crisp fried pumpkin agnolotti, seasonal padano and sage
- Bruschetta pomodoro: Toasted rustic bread, chopped Roma vine tomatoes, basil, oregano and extra virgin olive oil
- Minestrone: Our family recipe of winter vegetables, pulses and pasta soup
- Insalata Arcobaleno: Rainbow salad, chopped seasonal vegetables and mixed leaves
Main course (choice of one):
- Spaghetti carbonara: Smoked pancetta, cream, hen egg and freshly grated Padano
- Salmone Arrosto: Roast fillet of Loch Duart salmon, crisp tender stem broccoli
- Penne Arrabiata: Spicy tomato sauce, cherry tomatoes and crushed red chillies
- Pollo Caesar: Grilled breast of Chicken, sweet gem lettuce, hen egg, capers, garlic croutons, Caesar dressing and padano
Please note: menu subject to change without notice
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Wheelchair locations are available on a request basis only
Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport