Thuy Bieu Day Trip From HueWrite a Review
OverviewRide to the villages, enjoy the sidewalk coffee, visit the ancient houses, have a local homestyle lunch, soak your feet in medicinal herbs, and relax on the dragon boat along the Perfume river.
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour07:45am: You will be picked up at your hotel in the center of Hue city, transfer to the meeting point
08:00am: Riding along Le Loi Street to the first stop, a local cafe for welcome & tour briefing.
08:45am: Continue to ride to the first sightseeing site, Tiger Arena (Ho Quyen). Ho Quyen was the arena where duels between elephants and tigers were arranged for the entertainment of the Emperor, the royal family and mandarins.
Next: You will visit Long Chau Temple or Dien Voi Re - "The Palace of Crying Elephants". Long Chau temple is a royal temple where the kings' war elephants were buried and worshiped.
09:30am: Continue to ride to Thuy Bieu village, visit the first local house, discover the aloes wood work by the local people.
10:00am: You keep cycling along verdant paths visit Nguyen Phuoc Toc worship palace, Luong Quan temple and visit local people’s daily life.
11:00am: Visiting ancient houses, called “Nha Ruong”, over 100 years.
11:30am: It's the time for your foot relaxing after 3 hours of riding. You will have 15 minutes to steep your foot in with some medicinal herbs.
11:45am: Your stomach rumbles? Why waiting while the Vietnamese traditional lunch is ready! Dishes are made from local ingredients and prepared by skilled locals. Afterwards, enjoy a short rest.
01:00pm: You will take part in making sesame candy under the instructions of the lord of house. Then you can reap the fruit of your labour.
02:00pm: Leaving Thuy Bieu village to come back to city by boat. If you want, the boat will drop you off at Thien Mu Pagoda or any wharf. Don’t forget to say thanks to friendly people
03:00pm: Tour ends at Toa Kham Wharf, Hue.
Inclusions for Thuy Bieu Day Trip From Hue
- Hotel pickup
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- River cruise
Exclusions for Thuy Bieu Day Trip From Hue
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.