Meet your guide at your hotel to begin your Beijing private tour. Choose either a taxi or subway ride for your exploration of one of the world's largest public areas, Tiananmen Square, which is home to the National Museum of China, the mausoleum of Mao Zedong and the great Monument to the Peoples Heroes. Pass through the south gate to the magnificent Forbidden City, a UNESCO World Heritage site where you can stroll around the 250-acre (100-hectare) complex of courtyards, palaces, pavilions and gardens. Learn about Chinese emperors and their concubines, and see the largest collection of preserved ancient wooden structures in the world. Next, take a short bus ride to a hutong to witness the lifestyle of local people who live in these areas and gain a deep understanding of hutong culture. Spend about two or three hours exploring the narrow hutong streets and alleyways, where you can try authentic food at local restaurants (at your own expense). Once the tour end, your guide will help you to find a taxi or subway to back to your hotel or to your next destination (own expense).
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Hrs
Departure Time :
With the choice of time
Departure Details :
Beijing central hotel
Return Details :
Finish the tour near the Hutong
OverviewCombine sightseeing at iconic destinations with an immersive experience of local life on a private 5-hour tour with a knowledgeable guide. See Beijings historic treasures, including the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Forbidden city, and the highlights of Tiananmen square including the National Museum of China, Monument to the Peoples Heroes and Mausoleum of mao zedong. Then head to a hutong (a traditional neighborhood) walk around Houhai bar street .
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours