Tiananmen Square And Forbidden City Half Day Private Tour - Beijing
OverviewTake a half day tour with knowledgeable local insider to discover the Imperial history of China, walk around the World' largest public plaza Tiananmen square, and visit the magnificent and must-see royal palace of Forbidden city. With no time-consuming shopping stops, make full use of your time to gain the best travelling experience.
Know More about this tourWith pickup from your downtown hotel lobby at 8:00 am in the morning or 1:00 pm in the afternoon, private tour guide will escort you to start the half day trip. The Forbidden City will not open on every Monday.
Firstly visit the solemn and respectful Tiananmen Square, stroll around the largest central city square in the world, see the China's parliament building - Great Hall of the People on the west, Monument to People's Heroes and Memorial Hall of Chairman Mao on the south. Then walk into the Forbidden City to discover the Imperial Palace, learn Chinese history and culture from your tour guide and view the amazing royal buildings.
This tour is designed for your travelling party only and no others will join in, make full use of your time to have a memorable experience with your guide. After that, the tour guide will transfer you back to the hotel to conclude the trip.
Inclusions for Tiananmen Square And Forbidden City Half Day Private Tour
- Private tour for you exclusively
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Tiananmen Square And Forbidden City Half Day Private Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours