Tiananmen Square- Forbidden City, Hutong Richshaw, Summer Palace Private Tour - Beijing
OverviewEnjoy UNESCO World Heritage Sites and learn about imperial China on this full-day coach tour around Beijing. Visit the monuments of Tiananmen Square, then follow your guide through the immense Forbidden City complex. Continue to old hutongs by rickshaw , then drive out of the city to the nearby Summer Palace. Tour the magnificent imperial gardens and visit the marble boat made for a 19th-century empres
Know More about this tour
Your private guide and driver would meet you in hotel lobby at assigned time based on your situation , you would enjoy private Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Hutongs, Summer Palace Day Tour with u
We visit Tiananmen Square first , The worlds largest public square.Explore the sites around the square with opportunities to take some amazing pictures. You also could see The Great Hall of People on the west, which is the national congress hall, also well know as China white house.
Next , we walk to Forbidden city from Tiananmen Gate. Forbidden City is the biggest and best preserved imperial palace in the whole world. We will spend a couple of hours wandering around this amazing example of Imperial architecture and learning about the history of the palace.
After Forbidden City visiting, drive 15 minuets to Old Hutong ( HouHai area) , Hutong has over than 700 years history. But most of the houses was restored. Lots of local people still live in this area for generations to generations. You will take rickshaw to visit this old part Beijing. You also have chance to visit the local family home and chatting with the locals. We call it one hour rickshaw tour.( Include walking) The rickshaw tour company will arrange local guide for you . Some of them English not excellent , but they all local guide . They know lots of local history .(If the Hutong local guide is not available, our guide will be your Hutong guide as well).We will book 1 hour rickshaw tour for you ( most tour company just 30 minutes rickshaw tour )
After Hutong visiting, will will take a 10 minuets ride to local Chinese restaurant nearby Hutong area.We will spend about 1 hour enjoy Chinese meal.
After lunch , it will take about 30 minuets riding to Summer Palace which is a The Summer Palace ,a summer resort for Imperial Family Members~considered the best preserved Imperial Park.it was the royal garden in the past time. There are beautiful many pavilions, mansions, temples, bridges and huge lake, and corridors. While the Long Corridor is the longest one in the world which is on the Genuineness World Records. You will also see famous Seventeen Arches Bridge, Qingyan Stone Boat, Kunming Lake and Longevity Hill there.
we would take back to hotel afer the full day tour.
Inclusions for Tiananmen Square- Forbidden City, Hutong Richshaw, Summer Palace Private Tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll , parking fees
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
- Hutong rickshaw fee ( 1 hour rickshaw tour)
- Rickshaw guide and driver tips.
- Delicious lunch in local restaurant
Exclusions for Tiananmen Square- Forbidden City, Hutong Richshaw, Summer Palace Private Tour
- Gratuity to the guide and driver( Rcommended)
- Personal Costs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The quoted price is for a-8 hour day tour. If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours it will still be considered a full day.
Additional hours are billed at 15USD for the guide and 15USD for the driver.( Per hour)
Please note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
Our tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won't take you to any factories or museum without request towaste your valuable time , unless you need or want .
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Beijing One Day Coach Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Plus Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square Including Lunch
- Small Group Nightlife Tour with Local Expert in Beijing
- Beijing Group Coach Day Tour: Explore Juyongguan Great Wall and The Forbidden City including Lunch
- Beijing International Transfer: Airport (PEK) to Hotel Roundtrip
- Private Day Tour: Juyongguan Pass Sacred Way Of Ming Tombs With A Dragon Boat Ride In The Summer Palace
- Beijing Bus Tour of Summer Palace and Badaling Great Wall