Tiananmen Square- Forbidden City, Hutong Richshaw, Temple Of Heaven Private Tour - Beijing
OverviewEnjoy UNESCO World Heritage Sites and learn about imperial China on this full-day coach tour around Beijing. Visit the monuments of Tiananmen Square, then follow your guide through the immense Forbidden City complex. Continue to old hutongs by rickshaw , then drive to the Temple of heaven.built by the Yongle Emperor during the Ming Dynasty.
Know More about this tour
Your private guide and driver would meet you in hotel lobby on assigned time based on your situation , you would enjoy private Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Hutongs, Temple of heaven Tour with us
We visit Tiananmen Square first , The worlds largest public square.Explore the sites around the square with opportunities to take some amazing pictures. You also could see The Great Hall of People on the west, which is the national congress hall, also well know as China white house.
Next , we walk to Forbidden city from Tiananmen Gate. Forbidden City is the biggest and best preserved imperial palace in the whole world. We will spend a couple of hours wandering around this amazing example of Imperial architecture and learning about the history of the palace.
After Forbidden City visiting, drive 15 minuets to Old Hutong ( HouHai area) , Hutong has over than 700 years history. But most of the houses was restored. Lots of local people still live in this area for generations to generations. You will take rickshaw to visit this old part Beijing. You also have chance to visit the local family home and chatting with the locals. We call it one hour rickshaw tour.( Include walking) The rickshaw tour company will arrange local guide for you . Some of them English not excellent , but they all local guide . They know lots of local history .(If the Hutong local guide is not available, our guide will be your Hutong guide as well).We will book 1hour rickshaw tour for you ( most tour company just 30 minutes rickshaw tour )
After Hutong visiting, we will take a 30 minuets ride to local Chinese restaurant nearby Temple of Heaven.
Then we will spend around 1.5 hours visiting Temple of Heaven.It was first constructed in 1420, the 18th year of the reign of Ming emperor Yongleand was extended and renovated during the reigns of Ming emperor Jiajing and Qing emperor Qianlong Before you visiting the Temple of Heaven, you will come across lots of local people doing their morning exercises, including playing tai chi, singing cage birds, and kicking shuttlecocks. You can join them to share the happiness with the local people.
After all , you would be transfered to your hotel .
Inclusions for Tiananmen Square- Forbidden City, Hutong Richshaw, Temple Of Heaven Private Tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll , parking fees
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
- Hutong rickshaw fee ( 1 hour rickshaw tour)
- Delicious lunch in local restaurant
Exclusions for Tiananmen Square- Forbidden City, Hutong Richshaw, Temple Of Heaven Private Tour
- Gratuity to the guide and driver( Rcommended)
- Personal Costs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The quoted price is for a-8 hour day tour. If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours it will still be considered a full day.
Additional hours are billed at 15USD for the guide and 15USD for the driver.( Per hour)
Please note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
Our tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won't take you to any factories or museum without request towaste your valuable time , unless you need or want .
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Classic Beijing Attractions Visiting With All Entrance Tickets Inclusive
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Private Day Tour: Discover Tianjin By Bullet Train From Beijing
- Private Family Friendly Tour: Beijing Zoo, Olympic Park, and Science and Technology Museum
- Small Group Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs
- Private Customized 3-Day Tour Combo Package: Ultimate Beijing Sightseeing