Tiananmen Square & Forbidden City Tour From Beijing Airport
OverviewWith comfortable round way transfer service from Capital Airport / airport hotel, take an exclusively customized quicklayover tour to the must-see sight in the capital city, follow a knowledgeable tour guide to explore the solemn Tiananmen Square and the royal Forbidden City.
Know More about this tourThe private tour guide will pick you up from Beijing Capital International Airport based on your given flight details, or airport hotel at your customized time. Please provide flight information or hotel with starting time while booking.
Upon meeting on the spot, drive straightly to Beijing city with approx. 1 hour (Time may change a bit with a specific traffic volume). There you will visit the Beijing highlights of Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City.
The worlds largest central city square Tiananmen Square and the best-preserved imperial palace complex - Forbidden City are the most remarkable sights in the city center of Beijing. Walk along Tiananmen Square to see the famedbuildings, pass through the Tiananmen Tower under the immense portrait of Mao Zedong, walk into the Forbidden City to explore the Imperial Palace, the guide will give you detailed narration of each place and help you to know the profound history of this Palace Museum.
Later have a relaxing transfer back to Beijing airportor airport hotel, and your memorable tour concludes.
Inclusions for Tiananmen Square & Forbidden City Tour From Beijing Airport
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Airport pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for Tiananmen Square & Forbidden City Tour From Beijing Airport
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit
It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customs
Basically you are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flight
Please make sure you have enough layover time to take the tour, basically around 10 hours
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours