Tibetan Hot Spring Spa Experience Followed By Dinner With Performance Plus City Night Tour - Beijing
OverviewWant to have a completely relaxed time in Beijing? This private tour fits you perfectly as the departure time is in the afternoon, so you won't have a rush morning. You will enjoy a 2-hour private Tibetan Hot Spring Therapy in Xiaotangshan area (outskirt of Beijing, about 35 KMs from downtown Beijing), which is with long history of geothermal hot spring and records of early emperors using the springs for medical baths. Moreover, you will have your dinner in a traditional fancy Chinese restaurant with performances like Face Changing, Acrobatics and Peking Opera. In addition, you will visit the Olympic Village to see some of the main stadiums like the Birds Nest and Water Cube illuminated at night. Private hotel transfer and friendly guide are inclusive.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your hotel at 2pm and set off to enjoy one of the most relaxing experiences in Beijing: a private 2-hour Hot Spring Spa in Xiaotangshan (Little Hot Spring Mountain).
Known in Beijing for its natural hot springs, the Xiaotangshan district sits on the outskirts of the city and features several famous hot springs resorts over an area of 27 square miles (70 square kilometres). The hot spring waters here contain more than 800 milligrams of minerals per liter, and trace elements with a high medical value.
Upon arrival at the Spa Villa, enjoy a hot spring bath in an indoor and outdoor pool in a private settingfollowed by a 10- to 15-minute soak in a wooden barrel bathtub, whose waters are infused with saffron crocus, rhodiola, and other herbs believed to aid blood circulation.
Next, experience a 50-minute whole-body oil massage and 10-minute hot Himalayan stone therapy, enjoying tea, fruits, and snacks during your treatments.
After your relaxing spa experience, continue to Beijing's acclaimedDazhaimen restaurant for a royal-style Chinese dinner. As you dine, enjoy traditional Chinese folklore and cultural performances such as Peking Opera, acrobatics, and Chinese dance.
After dinner, travel to the Olympic Village to viewsome of the main stadiums used in Beijings 2008 Summer Olympics. Admirethe Birds Nest, Water Cube, and Olympic Tower, and seethe Linglong TV Tower, dragon-shaped Pangu building, and other stadiums, all more beautiful than by day for their evening illuminations.
This area is a popular place for Beijingers to relax and exercise in the evenings, so expect to see locals gathering to sing and dance in the parks. After your tour finishes, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Tibetan Hot Spring Spa Experience Followed By Dinner With Performance Plus City Night Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in a comfort vehicle
- Professional and friendly guide
- Private Hot Spring Therapy
- Quality Chinese Dinner with soft drinks/beer
- Mineral water
Exclusions for Tibetan Hot Spring Spa Experience Followed By Dinner With Performance Plus City Night Tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Wine (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No shopping stop during the tour to ensure adequate time on each sight and comfortable pace
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dinner is set menu, please advise any special dietary requirements beforehand
Please bring your own swimming suit or available to purchase on spot
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing