OverviewOne professional actor has 5 shots of whiskey...and then attempts to perform in a Shakespearean play. Slate Magazine says Drunk Shakespeare is "the best thing to ever happen to the theater"!
Know More about this tourThe stage is set in a hidden library with over 15,000 books. Five professional actors meet in the heart of New York City's Theater District as members of 'the Drunk Shakespeare Society.' One of them has at least five shots of whiskey, then attempts to perform a role in a Shakespearean play more performances of Shakespeare than any other company in New York. The results are hilarious as the four sober actors try to keep the script on track. Every show is different depending on who is drinking and what they're drinking.
Take a seat and enjoy this one-of-a-kind show.Drinks and snacks are available to patrons throughout.
Inclusions for Ticket To Drunk Shakespeare
- Special treat on arrival
Exclusions for Ticket To Drunk Shakespeare
- Excludes drinks during the show. Full cash bar available.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.