Duration: 07 Nights / 08 Days
Destinations: Delhi / Agra / Abhaneri / Ranthambhore / Jaipur / Delhi
On arrival at Airport you will be received by our representative and assisted to your hotel
After breakfast tour of Old & New Delhi visit Red Fort, enjoy the rickshaw ride from Red Fort to Jama Masjid via Chandni Chowk, Old Delhi streets
Later visit Jama Masjid, Humayun Tomb, India Gate & drive past Parliament house, President house and visit Qutub Minar. Overnight at hotel
Day03: Delhi Agra drive (205 Km) using expressway
Afterbreakfastdrive to Agra. Afternoon visit Agra Fort and Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb (Baby Taj)
Day 04: Agra - Ranthambhore drive (265 Km/ 6.5 hrs) via Abhaneri
Early morning visit Taj by sunrise. Taj Mahal (Closed on Friday). Back to hotel for breakfast
Later drive to Ranthambhore. Stop at Abhaneri (140 Km from Ranthambhore):The small village of Abhaneri has one of India's deepest and largest step wells (also known as tank gardens). Step wells are unique to India. They were used as cool places of resort, as pools for ritual cleansing before a temple visit and as a water supply for dry weather.
on arrival check into hotel for 02 nights stay.
Day 05: Ranthambhore
AM & PM game drive in Ranthambhore National Park by sharing basis jeep or canter. Overnight at hotel
Day 06: Ranthamnhore Jaipur drive (180 Km/ 4 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Jaipur, on arrival our company representative would assist you to check in hotel for 02 nights stay. Leisure and overnight at Jaipur
After breakfast proceed for excursion to Amber Fort in the outskirts of Jaipur followed by Elephant ride to the fort. Stop for photography at Jal Mahal, Palace of Winds betterknown as Hawa Mahal, City Palace Museum and Jantar Mantar (Observatory)
Later walled city tour by walkStart point : from City Palace via Tripolia Gate (Entrance gate of Royal Family), covering the beautiful Jaipur city centre with daily routine colourful life and vibrating pink city, old Bazaars from spices to the exquisite Jaipur savior, visit Bangles street from the smell of tea spices with flower Incenses street.Ending at Ramchandra ji temple with beautiful city view.
Complimentary:Evening dinner with Indian family with cooking demo.
Day 08: Jaipur Delhi drive (250 Km) & flight to Onward Journey
After breakfast drive toDelhi, on arrival drop at IGI airport for flight back to onward journey
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 8 Days
Departure Time :
Pickup time is flexible as this is private tour. Please provide your flight details or pickup details after you book the tour.
Departure Details :
AIRPORT / HOTEL - NEW DELHI
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewExperience the exquisiteness of the most popular travel circuit in India the Golden Triangle tour with a hint of wildlife at Ranthambore National Park. Golden Triangle weaves the most striking destinations together, including Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. Delhi, the capital city of India, is an amalgamation of new and old bringing you many stories from the past. Agra literally oozes love in the air by housing the majestic Taj Mahal. Also, Jaipur is a culturally rich city of the royal state of Rajasthan where some of the most significant forts and palaces reside. The tour also takes you to the spectacular Ranthambore National Park, Indias one of the biggest National Parks. This pleasurable hub for wildlife enthusiasts is situated in the Sawai Madhopur town of Rajasthan and is perhaps the best place to spot tigers. This tour is ideal for family vacationers and groups of all sizes.
Know More about this tour
Duration: 07 Nights / 08 Days
- Assistance on arrival at airport.
- 7 Night Accommodation in Base Category AC Rooms of Standard or Superior Category hotels, based on option selected by you
- Daily Breakfast at hotels.
- One Lunch in Jaipur at local restaurant.
- City tour by walk in Jaipur.
- Cycle Rickshaw in Old Delhi.
- 2 rounds game drive in Ranthambhore National Park by sharing basis vehicle jeep or canter.
- 2 Bottle water per day.
- Complimentary Dinner with Indian Family in Jaipur with cooking demo.
- Services of Private English speaking guides at Agra and Jaipur only.
- Private Air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe Etios/ Dzire (Sedan) car (1 to 2 Persons) and Toyota Innova car (3 to 5 persons) for all transfers andsightseeing.
- Airport transfers.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Interstate Taxes and Fuel Charges.
- 5% GST Included.
- All kind of personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost.
- Lunches and dinners except mentioned above cost include.
- Tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- International and Domestic airfare.
- Entrance fees to monuments.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.Optional(INR 1100/- per elephant)
- Mandatory Xmas and New year eve dinner supplement if you travel during these dates
- Anything not mentioned in the above cost includes.
- Tour options and pricingEdit
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that we will have to check seats in train for Amritsar. If seats are not available then you can by flight by paying extra
Child below 5 year is free sharing bed with parents.
Child rate applies to a maximum of 2 children. If traveling with more than 2 children please book the additional room.
If you are traveling with an odd number of individuals, an additional bed will be placed in one room.
No strict dress code is enforced in tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended.
Please contact local tour operator if any special preference for type of bed (Twin or Double). Generally hotels provided 1 Large Bed.
French, Spanish or German language-speaking tour guide services are available at extra charge. Please contact your tour operator to make arrangements.
Departure point and Time: Tour starts in Delhi and Ends in Jaipur / Delhi as per your choice. Please note check in time at Delhi is 12:00 Hr. Early check in is subject to availability.
Please note Visa is required for all Foreign Travellers to Enter India. You can get E-Visa. For more details check below 2 links.
Hotels Used As Given Below or Similar Category
Standard : Florence Inn
Superior : The Royal Plaza / Vivanta by Taj Dwarka
Standard: Royale Residency
Superior : Mansingh Palace / Howard Plaza The Fern
Standard: Park Ocean / Nahargarh Haveli (Boutique)
Superior : Mansingh Palace / Welcome Heritage Traditional Haveli
Standard: Glitz / Raj Palace
Superior : Tiger Den Resort / Vanya Mahal
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive: Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour, Dine with a View and Optional Photographer
- Delhi Agra and Taj Mahal Private Day Trip by Express Train with Lunch
- Private Tour: Agra and the Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi
- Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi
- Private Tour to Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Private Tour: Kingdom of Dreams Including Zangoora or Jhumroo Bollywood Show with Round-Trip Transfers from Delhi
- Private Old and New Delhi Full-Day Combo Tour
- Taj Mahal and Agra Private Day-Trip from Delhi by Train