Day 1: Bangalore to Bandipur
Stop At: Bandipur National Park and Tiger Reserve, Mysore and Chamarajanagar districts, Bandipur 571126 India
Day 01: Pickup from Bangalore
airport / hotels and drive to Bandipur (240 kilometers away)- In the noon, arrive at your hotel
Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in a private room in a budget hotel
Day 2: Bandipur to Bangalore return
Stop At: Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru, KIAL Rd, Bengaluru India
Day 02: In the morning, enjoy a jungle safari in an open jeep for animal viewing. . Bandipur National Park, an 874-sq.-km forested reserve in the southern Indian state of Karnataka, is known for its population of tigers. Once the private hunting ground of the Maharajas of Mysore, the park also harbors Indian elephants, spotted deer, gaurs (bison), antelopes and numerous other native species.
Later get driven to Bangalore Hotel/airport to conclude the tour.
Duration: 1 day 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Traveler pickup is offered
Bangalore hotels/Bangalore airport
Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru India
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
It is home to more than 70 Royal Bengal Tigers, and more than 3,000 Indian elephants. The journey will start from "Bangalore" and let you explore the length and breadth of the Bandipur National Park, One of the oldest national parks in the Bandipur, Bandipur National Park is a part of the Nilgiri Biosphere and is highly protected by the government.
Know More about this tour
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation in a budget category hotel (private room)
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Bandipur National Park and Tiger Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Infant meals not included
Dress code is smart casual
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate