Tigre Delta Half Day Tour - Buenos Aires
OverviewA tour which will take you to the much revered outskirts and weekend getaways of Buenos Aires. You will get to witness the natural beauty and extravagance unfold in this place and the life of an Argentine. You will see the life of people who inhabit the island and understand the perfect way in which the ecosystem balances the daily life of the inhabitants here. There are the floating water services to be appreciated as well like the supermarket boat and water taxi etc.
- Admire lush Scenery and a Relaxing Atmosphere on this tour
- A Boat Ride And A Chance To See Another Way Of Argentine Life
- See How People Live On The Islands And Interact With Floating Services - The Supermarket Boat, Water Taxi And More
Know More about this tour
Change the bustle of Buenos aires for the populated green islands of the Delta del Tigre. This popular destination for weekend getaways for Porteños and Bonaerenses (natives of Buenos Aires) offers lush scenery, a relaxing atmosphere, a boat ride and a chance to see another way of Argentine life.
In this half day tour, you will head to the north to visit the cities of San Isidro and Tigre.
You’ll be picked up from your hotel in either the morning or afternoon (depending on option selected) or, if your hotel is out of the pickup area, meet your guide in central Buenos Aires. On board a comfortable coach, ride along Costanera Avenue, parallel to the Rio de la Plata, and head out of the city center to San Isidro.
See its cathedral and the many mansions inhabited by old aristocratic families before continuing on to Tigre. Here, board a catamaran for a 40-minute cruise through the delta. See how people live on the islands and interact with floating services: the supermarket boat, water taxi and more. See the homes built on stilts and President Sarmiento home/museum.
At the end of the boat ride, return to port to re-board your coach for the drive back to Buenos Aires, where you tour ends downtown at either 1pm or 6pm (approx.).
Drop off time and place:
Tour ends at Retiro Train Station (50 Del Libertador Av.) at 6pm. Approx.
The navigation is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, the transportation to Tigre will be by train or bus.
Inclusions for Tigre Delta Half Day Tour
- Professional bilingual guide (spanish-english).
- Tickets for the boat.
- Tickets for the train.
- Touristic bus tickets.
Exclusions for Tigre Delta Half Day Tour
- Pick up/drop off from the hotel.
- Lunch and beverages.
- Tickets for the museums.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Closed-Door Restaurant in Buenos Aires: Dining Experience at Steaks by Luis
- 2-Day Buenos Aires Combo Trip: City Sightseeing Plus Gaucho Experience at Santa Susana Ranch
- Buenos Aires Architecture Bike Tour
- Buenos Aires Shore Excursion: Half-Day Tour to Tigre Delta
- Buenos Aires Behind the Scenes Soccer Stadium Tour
- Private Helicopter Tour in Buenos Aires