We will start around 8.30am from Oxapampa. Then we will head south to reach the entrance point, from there we will walk for 45 minutes and reach the waterfall. During our walk we will see and do all the following:
- We will go to the Miraflores neighborhood.
- Church of St. Francis of Assisi.
- Welcome to Oxapampa (El Abra).
- 45 min walk Approx. Where we will see pine and cypress reforestation.
- Suspension bridge.
- Crop of granadillas.
- Livestock funds, coffee crops.
- We will walk through trails inside the jungle.
- We will cross the tiger river.
Oxapampa is not in the highlands, however the altitude is 1800 meters above sea level, so if you just arrive to town you may need a couple of hours to get used to the altitude.