Tijuca Forest Jeep Tour - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewThis outdoor tour is a touch of adventure blended with comfort for the perfect ride inside Tijuca National Park, to admire its flora, fauna and natural beauties.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourStart the day with hotel pickupbetween 8am and 9am (depending on traffic conditions). First, headto the Vista Chinesa," a stunning view point, where you can see the beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana, as well as the Christ the Redeemer Statue, Guanabara Bay and the city of Niteroi. Next, stop at cascading waterfalls and walk on to a light hiking trail inside the Tijuca Forest.
On this tour, youwill be venturing through the heart of the largest urban forest in the world, through the paths that were once taken by the coffee plantations of the Brazilian Empire. As you ride on the jeep, you'll observe the fauna and flora found in the Tijuca National Park which promotes an intense connection with nature, allowing contact with several native species.
All these attractions make the Tijuca Forest a must for any tourist itinerary. The easy access and the variety of options for recreation make this place an oasis in the city. After the tour, you'll be taken back to your hotel at around 1pm.
Inclusions for Tijuca Forest Jeep Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Tijuca Forest Jeep Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A small amount of walking is involved
It is recommended that you bring comfortable shoes with good grip, a light snack, water, sunscreen and insect repellent
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tijuca Forest Hiking Tour Including Waterfalls
- Hiking and Rappelling Adventure at Tijuca Forest National Park
- Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour in Tijuca Forest National Park
- Bico do Papagaio Hiking Tour at Tijuca National Park
- Historical Rio Walking Tour
- Cidade do Samba Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Rio Samba School: Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Rehearsal
- Stand Up Paddle Tour to Tijuca Islands