OverviewEnjoy an outdoor adventure in Rio de Janeiro as you go for a hike at the Tijuca National Park and then feel the thrills as you rappel down a waterfall. This is a great option for all adventure seekers who wish to have a fun experience while in Rio.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourYour tour begins as you meet your guide at the address Rua Lopes Quintas, # 200, in Rio de Janeiro. You will then head to the Tijuca National Park and start a light hike through the Carioca Mountain Range and Horto waterfalls, which are inside the old coffee farms area.
At the beginning of the hike, you will see an old dam which will make you feel as if you are back in the Emperor's time. Continue walking until you reach the top of a waterfall and then it's time for the thrilling rappelling adventure to begin. You will put on all the necessary equipment and rappel down by the waterfall.
Once you are down, you will ascend to a natural well, which is formed right above the waterfall and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. You may even spot some wildlife.
Inclusions for Tijuca National Park Hike And Waterfall Rappelling
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for Tijuca National Park Hike And Waterfall Rappelling
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Minimum age is 10 years
It is recommended that you wear light clothes, a swimsuit, sneakers and bring water, sunscreen, a towel and bug repellent
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.